Navigate

Artists! Showcase Your Paintings & Art with Chatbooks!

I LOVE these little books!

I've just recently discovered Chatbooks and can't get enough of them!
⭐️

They're square format, so they work exceptionally well for Instagram. The  Chatbooks app will even connect with your account and let you know when you have 60 pages ready to print, so you can set your subscription on auto pilot and not change a thing.

Being the perfectionist type person I am, I prefer to control each and every page. And that's another great point, I can control and play to my hearts content! When Chatbooks notifies me that my 60 page (that's 30 sheets double sided) is ready to print, I still have 3 days to delete, change, and rearrange. If I delete several and there's less than 60 pages, then it will NOT go to print. I really like that since I often post way more images on Instagram than I would ever want printed.

I can make a Custom Book, (rather than relying on the subscription) where I import any images I want and add as much or as little writing as I feel is needed. This is a fabulous way to make special books for gifts. In my case I just like to have certain paintings in a single collection.

As with anything, this is not without a small learning curve. There are a few quirks, but well worth figuring it all out to have such a wonderful little treasure of your favorite paintings, people, events or collections of most anything.

        ⭐️
                                 ⭐️
                    ⭐️



You can get $10 off your 
first Chatbook order 
with my referral code: 
http://invite.chatbooks.com/lorileesampson586

⭐️


  HAVE FUN!  
        ⭐️
⭐️
                     ⭐️
        ⭐️
                                     ⭐️











No comments: