Saturday

Art Should be FUN!

And so should blogging! But I haven't gotten there yet. I still struggle to write every word. Many of you that I follow seem so fluent with your expressions and it appears you have a routine that keeps you blogging at least a couple times a week. I'm lucky if I can get myself to do it every month.... ok, ok, I'll work on that. At least my ART is FUN!!! This year marked a milestone for me. I'm finally doing something I've wanted to do for years...
Custom Pet Portraits.

You know you're doing what you love when every new piece you finish is your favorite.

Here are a few samples I've done recently.

1 comment:

Giftbearer said...

Great drawings of animals! I have a blog mostly devoted to an adorable dog, Carmella.

http://artlifenewsblog.blogspot.com/

Shop for Digital Downloads of My Art & Photography

My Other Art... TwistmoDecals.com & TwistmoDownloads.com