Sunday

2009 Just Around the Corner!

Every year I marvel at how fast the new year approaches. The 'new millennium' is not new anymore. As I look around at my calendars that will soon be out of date, I suddenly realize I haven't gotten new ones to replace them. Fortunately I have my computer & iPod organizer iCal where I can look at any year, past or future, keep import events and dates and just keep my life organized in general. Still, there's something to be said for having a printed calendar in your hand. Our electronic devises are wonderful, but they're not always the most friendly or accessible.

Many years ago I purchased a calendar bookmark - that was handy! Now I create my own. I keep one in my purse, my car, by my bed, and of course in my current novel I'm reading. Being a cat
person, these handmade bookmarks are cat themed of course. They are each very special, not just because they feature photos of 4 of my many rescued cats I have fostered over the years, but also because I make them myself, from start to finish. I design them, print them, laminate them, cut them and even round the corners.

If you'd like your very own handy dandy cat bookmark calendars, you can find them in my Etsy shop. Or contact me if you'd like a bulk price.

OH, and now I've decided to create CUSTOM bookmarks too! Your photo (of anything) designed with a calendar.


No comments:

Shop for Digital Downloads of My Art & Photography

My Other Art... TwistmoDecals.com & TwistmoDownloads.com