Sunday

More DO NOT EAT Cookie Beads



I've added 2 more varieties of cookies to my bead selection. I get really hungry for cookies when I work on these. They say smell is what drives our appetite, but these have no smell and still make me really want some. When I'm at a show/sale, I'm often concerned that k
ids might think they're real and try to eat them. I also make candy corn and other bead treats, so I have to keep a close eye on things. I hope to continue to add new cookie varieties to my collection. You can buy this trio of chocolate sandwich cookie beads at my Etsy shop..

.

3 comments:

Sticks and Stones Hemp said...

These look so yummy....and I dont even really like oreos! haha

bria said...

so adorable!

idarose said...

These are awesome! So lifelike.

Shop for Digital Downloads of My Art & Photography