Saturday

Print Your Own Card - Free Test File


I'm trying a new project and you can help!


I'd like to offer many of my card designs made from my own art as a "Print Your Own Card" line. Would you like to test one for me? Here's a PDF file of a beautiful black and white cat with green eyes for you to download and print. (Requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
I would really appreciate comments on what you think about this idea. And let me know how downloading, printing and constructing the card went for you. I'm going to start out with very few instructions. I'm hoping its self explanatory, but if you have problems let me know and I'll address those issues in the next test.

Here are just a few tips to get you started...

• Download this PDF Card File: catface13.pdf
• If you don't already have Acrobat Reader, download from Adobe here.
• When you print from Acrobat, set it with 'no page scaling', letter size and portrait orientation.
• Fold your printed page twice and you should have a beautiful (A2 size) card.

OK, that's it. Let me know how it goes.
Its a beautiful cool, sunny day here so I'm off to paint plein air for another card design.

You can see many of my other pre-printed note cards in my Etsy shop.
.

2 comments:

Barbra said...

What a sweet idea and offer! It printed beautifully!

Amor De Plata said...

Very generous of you, thanks!

Shop for Digital Downloads of My Art & Photography