Sunday

En Plein Air at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds


What a wonderful weekend! Painting en plein air on location is so inspiring. The flowers were beautiful and the weather was outstanding (even with a few sprinkles).

To the right and below are my two watercolor paintings from the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Remember, you can click on the image and see a larger view.


There were lots of people there even though the fair doesn't start until the 21st of Aug. They were busy building, washing, painting, planting and doing lots of work to prepare for the big day. It was fun to sit and paint while all the commotion went on around me.

Visit my studio to see more of my art.

No comments:

Shop for Digital Downloads of My Art & Photography

My Other Art... TwistmoDecals.com & TwistmoDownloads.com