Wednesday

Minneapolis Farmers Market


The bustle of the farmer's market is exciting. Crowds of people with their green bags enjoying the sites, sounds, intoxicating smells and warm sunshine. Fruits and veggies, handmade goods and everything in between can be found at every turn. My wares were no exception. The "Do Not Eat" sign on my Oreo style cookie beads in my display, got attention even from the busiest shopper.
Selling outdoors is a hard way to make a living. I'm not sure I'm up for it, at least not long term. My friend sells almost every weekend at the farmers market and has done it for several years. I admire her commitment!

1 comment:

Brazilians Paradise said...

I love these oreos cookies!! so creative and cute!!

Shop for Digital Downloads of My Art & Photography

My Other Art... TwistmoDecals.com & TwistmoDownloads.com